I have a freckle, please help

I have a freckle, or it could be a very insignificant mole on the shaft of my penis that suddenly had something like a blackhead on it's top, it could have been a torn or something like that, which I squeezed a little and it fell away. I'm fairly sure it wasn't a blackhead though, as there was no puss after it. So I'm worried that it might have been the mole head or something and I was just wondering if I should get a doctor to look at it?

Asked On : Tue, 15 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Booops...., why to take risks with the most pleasurable organ of the human body. Though it does not sound serious take an appointment with a GP to clear all your doubt