I have a fever almost a month and now i have sore throat, i am worried now..

I have a fever almost a month and now i have sore throat I have a fever almost a month and now i have sore throat, what kind of sick symptoms is this doctor???4 moths ago i have gononrhea and after i taken the medicine from my doctor i started fever, then i went back my doctor again and she give another drugs and i still have a fever..those medicine for gonorhea..but until not i still have a fever and 3 days i got sore throat until now. bout my gononrhea i stop discharge now but i dnt feel better coz i still feel burning of fever..i was worried now.. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010