I have a brain tumour also I have lost balance slightly and sometimes lacck concentration.

I am 12 yrs old and keep getting severe headaches and in some cases migranes my grandmother died from a brain tumour. the pain is so excrutiating i have been in tears. also I have lost balance slightly and sometimes lacck concentration. my older sister, who is 18 also has severe headaches. sometimes I find it hard to hear. I try to tell my mum to take me to the doctors about having headaches but not about the rest. she is a ward manager(head nurse) on a neurology ward and says I dont need to go but I am convinced I do. someone please help me and tell me what to do! tankyou
Asked On : Wed, 17 Mar 2010