I have Burping, sore muscles, spine crackling, lung rattles on left side, stabbing please suggest me

Burping, sore muscles, spine crackling, lung rattles on left side, stabbing pains HELP! 43, Female, 150 lbs. Started 10 years ago, stabbing pains in chest left side under breast middle area. Went to Doc. EKG, nothing, called it stress, got better but never went away, always feel like a rod was shoved through my chest and came out my back but bearable. Did the upper GI the next year. Few years later started having constant headaches and face muscle spazams, sensitive to sound, got all sorts of heart test ran, nothing, gave me stress tabs and after 3 months headache left so I stopped taking them. Still had the rod feel through chest. Lost weight, gained it back, joints seem to be cracking a lot. Hubby s company shut down. Now, Im the only one working in the family, no insurance. Lots of neck and shoulder pain, got a catch in it from accidentally popping it, terrible pain last year after going to chiorpracter. He told me the pain in my back between my shoulder blades was because of my job. Last year joints starter popping a lot before and after the weight loss, now, everytime i move my back and joints crackle and pop. Been burping a lot in the mornings after I get up. Cant sleep well, my shoulders and back are so sore, especially under the shoulder blades. I am a hair stylist and I work at the nursing home on my days off. Stabbing pains off and on now, lungs rattle on left side, cough occasionaily, feel bubbles running under chest in same yucky area under boobie. I did smoke but quit after chest felt kinda raw, never sick or feverish, just terribly sore shoulder muscles and in pain! Do party sometimes, pain is a little worse after drinking. Occasional diarreah after drink. Sick of hurting for 10 long years and its getting worse. Yes, Im a little stressy!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011