I had taken placentrac 1 amp injection for cyst in my ovary & i again developed acidity that I had suffered for 2 yrs & cured before

sir i am 34 yrs old i am suffering from sever acidity since 2yrs my doctor was investigate me but all investigation has come normal then he started cap amoxycillin 1000mg two times daily,tab clarithromycin 500 mg two times daily, cap omeprazole 20 mg empty stomach two times daily, i got some benefit from that medicine but i had some other gyn problem for which i shown to gynecologist she told me i have cyst in my ovary for which she adviced inj placentrac 1 amp alternet day i had taken two dose but after taking this injection i again developed acidity problem does any connection between both medicine, does this injection is effective for my disease, does this tab cure my acidity give me some fair idea about that
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011