I had symptoms like feeling hot every another night with tempreture goes up to 37. What could be the reason for it ?

I had sex 164 days ago i did may be around 20 testss for hiv last test was 159 days from my last sex and i had symptoms like feeling hot every another night with tempreture goes up to 37. 2 3 4 5 amn maximum 6 in few cases i did hiv RNA at 45 days and 73 days all came back negetive but from one or two weeks after my sex for more than 5 months i feel at night im hot i have fever but my appetite is perfect my looking every thing normal and im a normal guy not a gay and ididnt slept with prst.. thanx i need your opionion about my tempreture
Asked On : Wed, 24 Nov 2010