I had miscarriage two times had 2 c section, have thyroid. What is the chances of my pregnancy?

my problem is ....i got thyroid in my frist preganacy .my delivary date was on july 24th 2009 but on july 6th early morning around 7 oclock suddenly heany bleeding started and i rushed to the hospital but they could not save the baby(boy)...i lost my frist baby.then after 6 month i concevied again but doctors said that baby is having some heart problem and the sevarity of the problem can be known after the baby birth and i should go for a planned delivery.doctors did a c section on cotober 21 2010.doctors said that babys problem is not that serious but it is a heart problem so we need wait and see for 7 days.on 5th day the baby is dead.i want to know is their any problem in me that it is happing like this...do i need o go for any test before planning for next baby.i had 2 c section till now.what are the chances for me for the next baby.how long do i need to wait and plan for next preganacy
Asked On : Wed, 10 Nov 2010