I had keyhole surgery but one of my scars is sore and painful

hi I had keyhole surgery 2 weeks ago to remove my appendixsmy scars are nearly healed but under one of my scars inside is very sore and painful even to touch I think I may have over done things a little bit since the surgery hi I had keyhole surgery 2 weeks ago to remove my appendix s,my scars are nearly healed but under one of my scars inside is very sore and painful even to touch, I think I may have over done things a little bit since the surgery?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011