I had gone into premature menopause and so is there any treatment to balance my hormones to get pregnant ?

my age is 28,5 6 ,70kg.I am married for last ten years but not having children.i have gone through many treatments and medicines and my FSH level is very high.I am not having periods for last two years and the doctors said that u have gone into premature menopause and there r no eggs left in your ovaries because they stopped working and u are not in a postion to do IVF with your eggs.And they want to start HRT but i don t want.Do guide me either i should take some medicines or treatment to balance my harmones to start periods bcz i want to become pregnant as soon before i turned 35 as my husband reports are all fine.So plz help me.thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011