I had boil in middle breast, my skin looks light brown after taking medicine, please help

Hi I had boil in middle breast on my chest 3 weak ago , i went to DR and i take smz-tam-ds one tablet twice a day , now it is better but my skin looks light brown . please tall me it is normal or has problem , i don t have insurance thank you
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems that still there is some induration.Gradually it will become alright.
If infection is controlled then apply some moisturizing cream to prevenr dryness and peeling of skin.
Ok and bye.