I had blurred vision, dry mouth and white saliva symptoms

Hi Sir, I had protected sex before some 4 months and after a week I had frequent urine for 2 months then it stopped parley I had blurred vision (If I walk for along time) I checked for diabetics and its normal.mean while I feel hungry than usual. now I have mild white lines in border of my left tongue and small white dots in corner of lips. And at times I have dry mouth and white saliva. I am highly scared with these symptoms. please advice me.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic.Your symptoms does not point to any particular illness.This may sings of generalized weakness.See your doctor you may need to get your blood pressure checked and some blood reports to find a clue.In mean time take plenty of fluids,healthy diet.