I had been attacked by epilesey, Pleas give some advices

SIR,I am siva from cochin .I had been attacked by epilesey in years of 2005 2006.But now, it does not trouble me because of taking medicines for long time[3 years].Now I stopped to take medicine with the advice of my doctor .But I am still fearing about the desease wether it will attack again. Pleas give some advices for recover from my fear. my age is 27.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

stay with your routine,

take your medicines regularly and timely. Do not delay them by any cause.

go to the doctor as follow up to see if your medicines are not causing any sideeffects on your other organs.

if you do nto have any other  zeizues after soem tim the doctor will reduce the dose.