I had a leak in my heart valve, Can any Online doctor will help me now ?

When I was little I had a leak in my heart valve, my sister and dad died from the same condition. help pls ? I m a 20 year old college student, I m uninsured, and I have like no money. Lately I have been having some heart problems (some pain, shortness of breath , tingling in my left arm and leg) but I don t know if it s just me being paranoid or not. When I was little I had a leak in one of my heart valves. I used to get it checked once a year, wear a heart monitor, take antibiotics before the dentist , etc. but when I was around 11 my mom stopped taking me because she said the leak went away. I m now 20 and I don t know if I should spend all my money getting my heart checked or not. I m at a healthy weight but I just started taking adderall and I read it s bad for the heart. btw my dad and sister both died from heart related issues when I was younger do leaks in the valve just go away as you get older? I keep telling my mom this but she thinks I m being crazy and there s nothing wrong with me I am 5 3 and 130 lbs. Would losing weight help? my bmi is 23.0 not 25.0
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009