I had a hole in my heart which closed by itself. Now I have chest pain when I am hungry. Can an online doctor tell me if it is serious ?

hello, I am a 16 year old girl and I was born with a very small hole in my heart which has closed during time. I am very skinny, during my childhood I suffered from chest pains alot of the time. These gradually faded, nowadays I usually get these pains when I have not been eating well and am hungry, usually at night, do you think it is something serious? They usually dissappear after I have eaten well.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011