I got wave of faintness over me. My heart was running fast. What is this?

Am I at risk for a heart attack? Please read my story!? Am I at risk for a heart attack? Please read my story! So today I was walking around and all of a sudden I got this wave of faintness over me, like a weird spell. I felt light headed like I was going to fall over. I sat down, and my heart was beating so loudly, it felt like it was coming out of my chest , I mean, I felt it going so fast and I heard it. I started eating food, hoping it would help. My heart was so fast, so I went into another room with AC. I sat there feeling like I needed to call the hospital. My thighs and legs started twitching without me controlling them. Things were a little blurry. I ate some apple and a sandwich and popcorn hoping it would help. It hurt to swallow. To breathe. My heart slowed after awhile, but I felt like I was melting off my chair and things were sideways. After about an hour and a half I was back to normal, but it was so scary. No, I do not do drugs or anything like that. It was a normal day. What is wrong with me? Should I be worried??
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009