I got some gooey substance on my private parts. What could be the reason?

I just woke up from a nap and I woke up to my hand on my private parts for no such reason and that a gooey substance was all around. I immediately went up and took a shower, But right now I am freaking out. am I fine or should I be worried?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Sep 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Its nothing but normal nocturnal discharge.It happens with every body. In your case
it must have happened due to sex related dream. As the age grows this will happen
frequently, need not worry about it, you are absolutely normal. Thanks