I got semi hard/half hard erections

I'm only 15 years old. I'm very healthy and exercise a lot. My erections used to be ROCK hard until recently.. It's been like half hard or semi hard. I looked it up and it seems as though masturbating too much can cause this...That might be why :O i did masturbate a lot. But stopped cause of this.. I heard if i don't do anything with it for a week or two it will heal/"regenerate"/"repair" itself. Is this true? Even when i'm with my girlfriend and we make out and stuff it stays half hard...Why is it not ROCK hard? *****I still get very sexually excited/aroused!!****** But it stays semi-hard! I do not smoke, use drugs, drink, etc. PLEASE HELP! What's wrong? How can this be fixed!? Should i just wait a week or two?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jun 2010
Hello.welcome.Relax and don't worry.Just stop masturbating a lot.Do exercises,avoid junk food and eat healthy.Soon you will be OK.Good luck.