I got red rash after applying Clearasil. What i have to do to get rid of it?

Hello, For the last couple of years I was using a scrub on my face everyday. It wasn't until a few months ago that I realized that I was over exfoliating my skin. My skin has become very sensitive. I had also been using the product Clearasil for many years as well. I would usually put it on twice a day. Once I had some bad breakouts on my cheek and I used a large amount of Clearasil on my cheek. I used so much that it gave me a rash that made the skin very red and dry. When the rash finally went away it left a dark reddish pigmentation in my skin. I have had it for over a year now and it still hasn't diminished. Why? What can I do to get rid of it? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Aug 2010