I got punched under my eye and there is a swelling

hi im 13 years old i got punched under my eye it swell and left a black mark under my EYE how can i remove it
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011
After punch if there was no infection or any other problem of eye black mark will gradually disappear .
But you go for eye check up if not checked after injury as some time after long time some eye problem may arise.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
u have post inflammatory pigmentation.
apply NILTAN cream over spot at night
apply good sunscreen lotion
avoid direct sun exposure
wear sun glass
drink plenty of water
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!Prince Shahbaz,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Usually under the eyes the skin is thin and thus a slight injury also leads to blood collection there.This is called black eyes.You can use thrombophob oint initially for a week and then switch over to sun screen (in day) and hydroquinone cream in night .Sunscreen is must in the morning.