I got fast heart beat with dizziness and unconscious. I am only 21

Hi there, I had this incidents in uk 5 months ago I was playing futsal and I felt my heartbeat was going a little bid too fast. I though it was normal but i started to feel dizzy and I lost my vision for around 15 to 20 minutes. Heart was pumping very hard and fast. I was almost unconscious. Since that incidents, I always feel my heart pump hard. I am back in malaysia now and had an ecg today. doctor say my heartbeat was normal but the spike of ecg (v3 and v4 , if I am not mistaken) was higher than normal people. something to do with my left heart tissue too thick (possibility suggested by doctor) Anyone has a clue? I am been worrying for the past 5 months, I am scare, really really scare. I am 21 years old Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011