I got an electric shock, my calf mussel was damaged, how long would it take it to heal ?

Hi got an electric shock up my right leg from a broken live cable at work last monday was took to hospital were no serious damage done although my calf mussel was damaged,been back to hospital several times were they keep giving me stronger pain killers!!I went back to work today and didnt take tablets as not aloud to drive with them and i drive for a living.after 1 hour of driving was sore unbearable pain!!is this normal??how long would it take it to heal enough so i can get back to work ie no pain??
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jan 2010