I got a white spot in my sagittal image. What could be it is?

I was recently sent for a brain MRI because of increasing headaches, vision disturbances, loss of balance, a positive Lupus test and various other things. I'm sure it's nothing and my Neurologist will explain if anything bad was found but....I was looking at one of the sagittal images and near the bottom where the Cerebellum is there's a spot that I can only think to describe as looking almost like Pac-Man wearing a hat lol. The outer of it is bright white followed by a black inner rim and a white dot in the center. What part of my brain is this?

Asked On : Wed, 30 Jun 2010