I got a migraine attack and suffering from vertigo with vomiting

Dear Dr, Am 44 years old male. Approx. once a year, I get a giddiness (develops to high level in 1 hour time) and once it peaks, severe Vomitting starts. The vomitting is cyclical for 5 mins once it comes; It is not a normal vomitting, it pulls the entire inner body out of me. I can not lift my head during that period as the giddiness increases with small lifting too. After medications like injection to stop vomitting etc, I normalise slowly. In the last 4 years, it appeared 4 times whereas this occassion in a shorter span of one month itself. Inearlier occasion of first 3 times, it started with severe headache . My body has become so much sensitive now a days, even a minute of walk in the hot sun will cause a headache. Minor stress/tension toocauses headache. If I miss my morning tea (before 9.30 am), surely headache will develop in the noon. Drs say it is a Migrane attack but not conclusive. For BP, I take Revelol XL 50mg regulalrly. Can u understand my case and suggest please. -gajendran, chennai
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011