I get numb ear after a long car journey.

I was riding in the car for five hours. I wasn t the driver, so I slept through most of it. A while after the drive, I touched my left ear and realized it had gone numb. That was 10 hours ago and it is still numb.I am not in pain, there is no ringing in my ear and also my neck doesn t hurt. While in the car, I would awake occasionally, because my neck hurt, so I think I might have slept in a strange position. What is this?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
Problem of your ear is only the position you slept.
Your left ear remained continuous s tricked on the edge of car seat causing some impairment on circulation and stiffness.
Nothing to worry,gradually it will be alright.
ok and bye.