I get light headed and my vision goes black sometimes but when I blow my nose it s all blood in the tissue

What is this? Sometimes when i stand up too quickly I get light headed and my vision goes black Sometimes when i stand up too quickly I get light headed and my vision goes black but it comes back and I feel fine after a few seconds. I m tired all the time, my body aches and I ve been getting nose bleeds, but not the normal kind, It s not a heavy bleed, but when I blow my nose it s all blood in the tissue.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011