I get headaches due to looking into a microscope for 10 hrs at my job

when I have a headache lately, I can touch my head where it hurts and it hurts this weird I have been getting headaches on the right side of my head , towards the middle. I can touch on the exact spot where it hurts and it seems to be really sore or just hurts more.Usually there just a quick sharp pain and it doesnt last for long , they just come and go.I just recently started taking apidexin to help lose weight , I dont know if this has anything to do with it at all.I get headaches due to looking into a microscope for 10 hrs at my job..but these are new to me and I m alittle worried (female, age 46). Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011