I get foul food Odor while sweating

Hi, I have a question, when I eat or not eat bad food odors come out of my pores, I tried everything even going vegetarian nothing works. I take a bath 3 times a day nothing is helping, what kind of doctor do I need to see for this problem
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
From how long do you have this problem. If since you can remember you could be having an autosomal recessive condition called Trimethylammonia where the body cannot metabolize tri methyl amines present in rapeseed, cabbage, lettuce. Stay away from this food and rapeseed oil and see if it works. You must drink a lot of water about 2 litres a day. Let me know if this works.