I get blood in my stool, is it because of coffee ?

Hello, sometimes, if I drink lots of coffee, there is blood in my stool. I went to the doctor before, and he wasn t able to find anything, but that was before I realized it seems to be linked to coffee. CAN coffee be the reason? If so: Should I quit drinking alltogether, or just regulate it? I had 3 Espresso and 2 Cappuccino yesterday, thats way more than usually.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011
  Anonymous's Response
welcome to health care magic
yes !!for sure it is coz of coffee,,try to avoid this as it is very hot in nature so your intestines are little bit sensitive for that ....please consult a gud doctor he vill surely sort out it is coz of two reason
1.due to intestinal sensitivity to coffee
2.due to piles
plz get your check up done
take care