I get benefits from betnovate but i have side effects of this

hi.. i am 25 yeras old.. i had been using betnovate N for more than a year.Now when i came to know about its sideeffects i have stopped using it.but i have bumps/daane on m cheeks chin and forehead.I searched on net and came accross Steroid induced Rosacea .And my doctor has asked me to use lactocalamine mixed in fudic cream over the affected area and eat antibiotic L-Dox twice problem is with lactocalamine my face becomes dry and I am sittin in AC for entire day .Is it right to use this medication? i am worried.Also if i apply betnovate n even once in nyte ,then eveything is cured almost 90 %..... what should i APPLY On my face..please help..thankss
Asked On : Thu, 10 Mar 2011