I get a lot of belching after having my food which I got a big tummy

I get a lot of belching after having my food and feels as though my stomach is full around 2 to 3 months. night times I don't feel hungry much. i do smoke, but alcohol once in a month, not much. And I don't do exercise, this has resulted in a big tummy. Some days back I was taking, but have stopped it now, some medication before breakfast, I don't know the name of it
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010
with your complaints, i can think of a common problem called acute gastritis with reflux disease which can be confirmed with physical examination and few tests. the causes are overweight, smoking, irregular diet too many beverages. so please cut down your smoking and no beverages for sometime. take regular bland diet without much spices. cut down the smoking to 2 per day. no beverages for one month no milk products like cheese chocolates, icecreams. put two pillow while sleeping take only lite dinner. you shoud see the change in 15 days.
  Anonymous's Response

You sound like you are having acidity and gastritis problems. Take a gastro consult, continue to take the medication you were taking before. You should start exercises too.