I felt two tiny bumps on the inside of my labia. White discharge is there which turns into yellow.

Hello. Well to start off I felt two tiny bumps on the inside of my labia near the opening close to the hairline. So I figured they might be ingrown hairs and like an idiot I shaved the two sides. I did have unprotected sex with my boyfriend the night before and after I found my bumps. After I had sex it felt very swollen irritated and I noticed more bumps. At first these bumps were under the skin . But after a few hot showers they have turned to hard whiteheads. I do have white discharge that turns yellow on my underwear. I am 20years old and I have had a cyst on by buttox that I didn t take medication for after the surgery . I was also told that I had an abnormal paps
Asked On : Tue, 14 Dec 2010