I felt pressure in left chest as well as tingling & numbness. What can this be ?

I ve gone to 5 different doctors and had EKG, ultrasound , 2 x-rays, and the thing where the doctors listen to your heart beat. My problem was that I felt pressure in left chest as well as tingling. Apart from that, I felt a strange numbness in both sides of my jaws that would come and go. The same kind of feeling was in my legs as well. What can this be ? I ve been dealing with it for 3 months. Sometimes all these strange symptoms can dissappear for a few weeks and then come back all of a sudden. I ve had no family history of heart problems. I am 16 years old, 5 7 and 137 pounds. I feel perfectly normal when I play sports. What can this be? Should I worry? One doctor said anxiety can cause these symptoms, but I m just wondering if anything bad will happen to me. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009