I felt dizzy & blacked out for 30 seconds

I felt dizzy today at school and thought it was my headband so i removed it. the dizziness seemed to go away so i thought i was fine. about 1 hour ago i had dinner. i got up, sat on my couch and then felt like the room was spinning. i got up to sit in a chair and put my head in between my legs. shortly after this, i blacked out for 30 seconds, and then my eyes began to shake uncontrollably. then i tried to walk around and i felt like i wasnt controlling my body. help?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

this is very terrible right, i too had such kind of things hapening to me once in a while, but i happen to rest for long time and this goes away idk when there is going to be a crazy accident.