I feel like a menstrual cramp pain. I have absolutely no symptoms to indicate I am pregnant.

by the first days of this month I engaged in some unprotected sexual activity , afraid i was pregnant i took a home test and both were negative, two weeks later got my period and a week or a little more after took another home test and was negative. since I was a child i have suffered from constipation , but I am a lot more gassy and if i put too much pressure on trying to poop or release some gas it kinda hurts. not like a menstrual cramp pain, another kind of pain. I know I am not pregnant but I just go nuts every time I feel the pain, but I have absolutely no symptoms to indicate I am pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 27 Aug 2010
hi welcome to health care magic.see as you done twice pregnancy test and its negative means you are not pregnant .and for your constipation add more fiberous food into your diet and also drink plenty of fluid.and concern surgeon for your constipation.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
DONOT ENGAGE IN UNPROTECTED SEX LUCKILY YOU SAVED YOUR SELF THIS TWO TIMES BUT NOT IN FUTURE USE CONDOM