I feel less sensation in the right arm especially in the thumb

feeling less sensation in the right arm especially in the thumb and index hello doctor , i am 35 years male from india. two days ago when i waked up in the morning, i felt some stiffness in the neck muscle and after doing neck excersie, i found that my right arm starts paining and feeling less sensation in the right thumb and index fingure. i also contact an accupressurist and as a result the pain in the arm declined but the sensation yet not restored to the full. plz. help
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011