I feel fasting. Any suggestions ?

Im 16, 5 9 , 130lbs, and im interested in a 10 day water fast. I have smoked weed for the last 3 months and Id like to clean out my lungs as much as possible, and I feel as though a ten day fast would be sufficient for me because I have such little stored fat on me, so it seems like my body would try to rid itself of toxins pretty early into the fast. Any suggestions ?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
You have not to fast as you have alrady left weed smoking. By this time all toxins have been cleared out of your body. Don't worry, be happy
how ghetto, lol, but I will answer... A water fast can cleanse you, but if thats your only intake, you will slow down you metabolism and lose alot of energy. Try a juice fast. V8 juice splash is a good one. Or even just lemon.