I feel Numb hands and light headed, please suggest me

Hi, I am 23 yrs. old 5'1 188 lbs, been dieting firfor about 5 months and have lost 30LBS. I have been going to the gym for about a month now and about a week ago I have been feeling very akward... I feel like my body is weak and like I can barely move around, I also feel very lighheaded and I was told that my pulse was really low at one point. Can someone tell me what's going on??
Asked On : Wed, 10 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Overdieting can result in these symptoms due to lack of essemtial nutrients in diet. Take a balanced diet, or get a multivitamin supplimented for yourself. It should help. Consult you doctor if symptoms are too bothersome.