after raedding through your query i think what you may be having is a form of parasitic infection
. however a infection which is systemic cannot be ruled out too....but i feel you are improperly treating your self.
i would advise you to get yourself treated only after getting a check from a dermatologist
again. do not self medicate. if it is fungal it will take some time to get a cure as fungalinfections are diff to treat.
also i would advise you to get a complete blood hemogram done with relavent parasite screening.
also get your blood sugar levels testing done.
in the mean time take in rich foods with zinc and selenium
also use safflower oil in cooking as it is a good source of essential fatty acids.
in case the symptoms worsen pls call your emergency number.
i hope i have answered your query.
wishn u a speedy recovery