I cannot urinate. Had appendic problem but operated

had appendic problem already operated but now having cannot urine problem..can i know what is cause

Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
Urologist 's  Response
Hi...It depends on how your surgery went...if it was a difficult one which lies close to the ureter on right side...then this might cause a few problems...but can you please make your question clear?? do u have frequency or burning while passing urine...and your age???

Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It may/may not be related to the surgery. You need to explain what difficulties you feel. Best would be to consult a Urologist in this regard.

Causes may be various like an surgical injury,fistula formation, obstruction of nephrotic system. Please consult a Nephrologist as you may require a physical examination to conclude to a specifis cause for your problem.