I cannot hear in my left ear from my childhood. Is it curable?

HI, i cannot hear in my left ear.It was noticed when i was 4 years old and now i m 15 years old. I consulted E.N.T specialist and according to the report it is written that it is total SN lost in left ear .Is there any chance cure it. I cannot hear in my left ear.It was noticed when i was 4 years old. I consulted E.N.T specialist and according to the report it is written that it is total SN lost in left ear .Is there any chance cure it.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Dec 2010