I cannot have intercourse with out oral sex. Do i have any problem ?

cant come when making love to husband unless he do oral sex when my husband and i make love i cant come only when he do oral sex do i have sex problem , whats going on am i going through . he thinks i m cheating on him what can i do please help
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Thanks for query,
It depends upon individual liking,some will like oral sex and another may not like at all.
Have good understanding between you both and plan out your sex play.
Go for fore play like fantasy,verbal etc and after very much sexually excitement you may reach climax without doing oral sex.
Ok and bye.