I cannot control my emotions in sex. Help me out

had done lot of maturbartion. now a day after seeing any hot scene or talking with girl, lot of sperms are leaked from penis. and after that I feel pain in testis. one of rib is also bended. I am taking husk with milk. ciprox tab
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
maturbartion is a normal phenomenon ,there is nothing to worry. over indulge should be avoided.Leaking of semen shows some do regular anal squeezing exercise it will help.Disclaimer
I going to go ahead and tell you taking husk with milk and ciprox tab is not going to help you at all, it's all about the Pubococcygeus muscle. To fix your little problem just perform a few kegels. My personal favorite is the flutter. I preform it for hours upon hours everyday. Sometime I do it at the office; hell I'm doing it right now. The best way to find your pc muscle is to stick your thumb directly into your anus, dig around a little bit... no that's not it... oh ya there it is. That little muscle will work wonders. That's right no more embarrassing pre ejaculate. Work the pc muscle hard everyday and I promise you'll be able to beat off every 30 minutes and still not have cum in your pants. P.S. I don't know why your rib is bent, but it sounds kinky.