I am type 2 diabetic. Have diarrhoea and upset tummy. Feeling weak and tired. What treatment should be done?

hello sir , i am suffering from what appears to be irritable bowel syndrome , i have diahorrean and upset tummy all of the time , i am always very weak and tired . i am a type 2 diabetic and inject insulin four times daily . i also drink about half a litre of diet coke each day , this problem is really getting to me now and my life is simply not worth actually living anymore . my gp says it is my medication but i am beginning to wonder if i would be better off without such diabetic related medininec at this stage , thank you , daniel burke .
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012