I am taking homeopathy and ayurvedic treatment for malaria and typhoid. Is it OK ?

Hi! After 3 unsuccessful allopathic treatment of malaria and typhoid I am going to stick to homeopath and Ayurveda . I am taking ayurvedic medicine like sarvajwarhar lauh, mahasudarshan ghanbati, amritarishta. For homeopathic medicine I am taking chiraita (for malaria) Can I take these two medicines simultaneously? Or should I maintain a time interval between intake of these two types OR SHOULD I AVOID TAKING THEM TOGETHER? My age is 21,female. I have finished allopathic treatment of malaria 20 days back and typhoid treatment a week back. Now I am getting the symptoms again which worries me a lot. Please help me!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011