I am suffering from ulcer. Is there any relation between stomach problem and hair falling ?

Hi I am suffering from alcer for the past 10 years. I took many medicines but i didnt find any permanent solution. I feel good for some time and after certain period again it is starting. I also have hair problem. When ever i have stomach pain in the early morning i see lots of hair falling particulary that day. Any relation between stomach problem and hair falling if so how do i over come this? Could you any one of you help me please? I have this problem both hair falling and alcer nearly for 10 years. Regards Kesavan
Asked On : Fri, 19 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

No, it is not related. Hair fall could be more due to dandruff problem , lack of protein intake and dry hair as well.