I am suffering from severe bloatedness on a daily basis. any treatment for this

I suffer from severe bloatedness on a daily basis some days are worse then others. I go to sleep bloated and wake up bloated. I have tightness lower abdomen which goes hand in hand with this swelling. I have been like this for the last 7 months or so and have been to the doctors and prescribed this that and the other and quite frankly I have no faith in them. Tried meds and natural herbs, acupuncture , manuka honey, etc etc etc and NOTHING HELPS. One thing I am grateful for is that I am in no pain just total discomfort and somehow have gained a lot in weight. This also affects my energy levels. The other worrying issue is that all this affects my neck - I have these lumps left side of my neck that seem to come and then disappear later on in the day when the bloatedness eases off a bit - not a nice feeling - my face also seems to swell as well so I guess it all goes hand in hand. I am 53 and weight is 80 kg. My weight has skyrocketed since I have been suffering with this bloatedness. I have been told its due to gas but I do not have flatulence. Real desperate for help. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011