I am suffering from pain in my jaws, temples and behind my right eye. What could this be ?

19, no dental problems in the last year. So I m fairly certain that something is wrong with my jaw. It gets stiff on occassion and clicks when I eat sometimes, and does go away for days sometimes. Two days ago, I woke up with no stiffness but tooth pain on my right side and a migraine type pain around my temples and in the area behind my right eye. Now, the tooth pain has gone away, but the eye pain still persists. The pain isn t constant all day, but pops up randomly. I think that I maybe still be grinding my teeth, but it does not always give me the teeth and temple pain. What could this be and what do I do? This is very random.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011