I am suffering from ovarian cancer and now i have intra peritoneal free fluid in my pouch of douglas

Title : ovarian cancer Hi i am sabina from Bangladesh, AGE 47. I am suffering from ovarian cancer since last two years. I have taken 8 chemotherapy and i have to go for surgery at two times. My uterus two ovary and appendix are removed at the time of surgery. At present the amount of CA 125 in my body is 192 and in ultrasound there is seen intra peritoneal free fluid in my pouch of douglas. The most important thing is that i am suffering from chest pain for last 7 days. I have attacked by the pain severely. Would you like to give me your valuable advice that what should i do now. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011