I am suffering from night fall at least 4-5 times in a month. Kindly suggest

im 25 yrs old, Why my sperms coming out atleast 4 to 5 times in a month while in a sleep? how to stop it? when i was 17 yrs old, if my pennis got erected once in a daytime, my sperms came out automatically while in sleep at an avg 3 to 4 days once . i asked doctor he said it is usual thing in this age.. ok.. now im 25 still i facing the same problem at an avg 4 to 5 times in a month.. How to stop it.. any idea like diet , some exercise etc.. i dont want waste my energy, stamina.. i think my inner pennis muscle is weak to handle the piston pressure thats why it releasing sperms automatically so easily at night plz help me... Is there any toll free number to consult about it.. I had started masturbaten for the first time when im at 17 yrs , and then i didnt like that bec sperms comes automatically while in sleep. After a long time i started it again for the second time at age 23. From then on to now i didnt do this too often .. This is the fact.. please provide some suggestion solution..
Asked On : Thu, 4 Nov 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Its normal, don't worry.