I am suffering from migraine. Physician suggested me to see a neurologist

Hello, I am suffering from migraine from a very long time (~ 15 year) and the frequency of getting the headache is increasing. Till date I was consulting my family physician but no relief. last week my physician suggested me to see a neurologist for the same. reason I am worried is this Sat in the afternoon suddenly I fainted for about 10-15 min. immediately after having my lunch and I am really worried now. I am planning to go and meet a neurology doctor tomorrow. Can you please advice me on this...
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011